126 Dillard Mill Road, Davisville, MO 65456
(Approximately 7 miles outside the town of Davisville, right next to Dillard Mill State Park)
Map courtesy of Google
Directions to the Traveler’s Getaway (open the PDF file and print directions)
- From Highway 44 (heading west from St. Louis) take Cuba/Highway 19 exit.
- Drive south on 19 through Cuba to Steelville.
- Drive through Steelville to the 3-way stop and turn right.
- Follow Highway 19 out of town, to Cherryville (about 10 miles).
- Turn left onto Highway 49 right after the old Cherryville High School on your left.
(There is also a sign here directing you to the Bixby and Dillard Mill State Historic Site. We are right next to the Dillard Mill Park, so you can follow the signs to the park and you will find us.)
- Go about 5 miles and turn right. (This will keep you on Highway 49—do not go straight or this will take you to Davisville.)
- Go about 7 miles and look for the sign directing you to the Dillard Mill. Turn right onto Dillard Mill Rd. (If you cross the Huzzah Creek Bridge you have just missed the turn.)
- Go about 1.3 miles and look for us on the right hand side.